Teva Women's Terra FI Lite
- Water-ready polyester webbing is extremely durable and dries quickly after getting wet
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- A cushioned Shoc Pad™ in the heel absorbs impact where you need it most
- Treated with Microban®, a zinc-based antimicrobial technology that helps prevent stink
- Rugged Spider Original rubber outsole is extremely durable and supplies great traction
- Nylon shank stabilizes and supports your foot on uneven terrain
- Up your agility on those slippery rocks and rocky terrain with the durably lightweight design of the Terra Fi Lite W's from Teva®.
- Webbing upper with a three-point strap adjustment that fine tunes the fit and provides optimum support.
- Open-toe construction prevents water from pooling inside the shoe.
- Hook-and-loop strap allows for easier on and off.
- Microban® zinc based anti-microbial protection fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria and fungus.
- Nylon shank offers better stability and control.
- Non-marking Spider Rubber® Original outsole provides superior grip on both wet and dry terrain.
- Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- Weight of footwear is based on a single item, not a pair.