Product added to cart
As low as $270.00
The foundation of the Osprey Atmos AG™ 65 is Osprey’s Anti-Gravity™ suspension system that delivers outstanding ventilation and carrying comfort. This award winning pack has earned a solid reputation with savvy thru-hikers on the Pacific Crest Trail.
This item qualifies for free shipping!
The Anti-Gravity™ suspension system—a seamless backpanel composed of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt that contours to the body to deliver outstanding fit and unrestricted movement. The Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and easily adjustable torso length optimizes comfort on the trail.
You can access your gear through the top of the pack or via a zippered front panel. The versatile floating top-lid is removable to shave weight but an integrated FlapJacket™ is always onboard to protect your gear from the elements. There are also two front panel pockets to keep essentials from going astray.
Final touches on this state-of-the-art pack include the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment system, and ice axe loops for winter ascents.
Our Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options. Dual zippered front panel pockets* allow additional internal storage and organizational options. *65L only
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
ANTI-GRAVITY™ / FIT-ON-THE-FLY™ HIPBELT
Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
- Anti-Gravity™ suspension - feels like you are carrying less weight than is in your pack
- Removable floating top lid with dual zippered pockets and web attachment points
- Integrated FlapJacket™ protects gear when top lid is removed
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to stow your poles in steep terrain or whenever you need your hands free
- Adjustable harness and Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt to dial in perfect fit
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve accommodates up to a 3L reservoir
- Front stretch mesh pocket stores rain gear for easy access when skies darken, or wet gear after the downpour stops
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets for storing water bottles and other gear with InsideOut™ side compression straps
- Dual upper and lower side compression straps stabilize loads and maintain a streamlined profile
- Zippered hipbelt pockets keep snacks and smaller items close at hand
- Lower zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Dual ice tool loops
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Sternum strap with integrated safety whistle