Product added to cart
As low as $119.95
A minimalist ambidextrous sling for the left- or right-handed angler that holds just what you need for a day on the water.
This item qualifies for free shipping!
Simms Freestone Ambidextrous Tactical Sling
It's hard to beat the freedom of traveling light, so we designed the Freestone® Ambidextrous Tactical Fishing Sling Pack to carry just what you need, nothing more. From dedicated tippet and floatant storage to a magnetic docking station for tools, this optimized sling pack has the space and features to help you make the most of every cast without weighing you down. Compression straps hold your rod for the approach and return hikes.
- Ambidextrous design allows left or right shoulder carry
- 4-way zipper enables easy access inside from top or either side of pack
- Front shoulder strap with docking station, retractor attachment, & looped webbing for nipper storage
- Lower shoulder strap has stretch mesh pocket for essentials & floatant storage
- Adjustable front panel contains loop field for wet fly storage, secured tippet holder, coated webbing daisy chain, & compression straps with rod storage
- Ambidextrous vertical net carry system
FABRIC TECH: 100% 420D Oxford nylon with DWR finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic; 100% nylon stretch woven
DIMENSIONS: 15.75 x 9.25 x 4.5 in. (40.1 x 23.5 x 11.5 cm)
WEIGHT: 1 lb. (453.6 g)
CAPACITY: 15 L (916 cu. in.)