- Grand Canyon Backpacking Trip$1,495.00 $2,195.00DURATION:4 days
Spend 3 unforgettable days hiking from the South Rim to the bottom of the Grand Canyon and back! It is a hearty trek into the canyon, but well worth it to escape the crowds on the rim. Learn all about the unique wildlife, geology, and history in one of the Seven Wonders of the World!
- Yellowstone Backpacking Trip$2,249.00 $3,095.00DURATION:7 Days
This guided trip to America’s first National Park includes 5 days and 4 nights backpacking plus 2 nights in Jackson, Wyoming. Among other things, follow the footsteps of American settlers as you backpack the historic Thorofare Trail and explore crystal clear rivers and capture photographs of awesome scenic vistas.
- Pyramid Lake Fly Fishing Trip$1,699.00 $2,250.00DURATION:4 Days
Pyramid Lake is home to the Lahontan Cutthroat Trout, a monstrous species once thought to be extinct. These fish regularly grow to a whopping 20-30 lbs. The largest on record weighed 41 lbs! Fish with Doug Oullette, one of the most widely respected flat water fly-fishing guides in the nation
- New Zealand Multi-Adventure Trip$6,249.00 $8,100.00DURATION:10 Days
Join us for our amazing New Zealand Multi-Adventure. You will go sea-kayaking in Queen Charlotte Sound, take a helicopter ride to hike on Fox Glacier, fly through river canyons on a Jetboat, and explore underground caves by the blue light of glow worms, and more.
- Machu Picchu Trekking Adventure$4,249.00 $5,750.00DURATION:10 Days
This fully-supported trek will delight all who travel to this amazing destination. Experience the ancient trails and lush Peruvian paths of the Inca Trail trekking to Machu Picchu.
- Islamorada Saltwater Youth Fishing Camp$1,900.00 $2,350.00DURATION:7 Days
There is no place like the Florida Keys, and Islamorada is the fishing capital of the world. Backwoods Adventures has partnered with Clearwater Adventures to bring the world of the Florida Keys to youth fishing enthusiasts of the United States.
- Everest Base Camp Trekking Adventure$4,195.00 $5,250.00DURATION:20 Days
Considered by many as one of the best treks on the planet, a successful Everest Base Camp trek will provide an incredible sense of accomplishment and a new understanding of the humble and welcoming people of Nepal.
- Chandeleur Islands Coastal Fishing Adventure$800.00 $1,150.00DURATION:5 Days
For those anglers addicted to the Salt Life, this is a bucket list trip. When you mix the best speckled trout fishing in the Gulf of Mexico with huge schools of bull redfish, jack crevall, bluefish, and the sharks (yeah, there are a lot of sharks), you’ve got the makings of an amazing saltwater safari!
- Colorado Fly Fishing Trip$1,199.00 $1,499.00DURATION:4 days
Fly fishing for 3 days on the beautiful Arkansas River in scenic Colordao. Catch Brown Trout and elusive Rainbow Trout and hone your fly fishing skills in one of the most popular fishing waters in the state of Colorado. Join Backwoods Adventures on this Colorado fly fishing getaway.
- Snowy Range Backpacking in Wyoming$1,400.00 $1,880.00DURATION:5 Days
Experience Wyoming’s beautiful alpine lakes, snow-capped mountain peaks, and historic hot springs. The Snowy Range in Wyoming is a remote area within the least populated state in America. Just 30 minutes from Laramie, this peaceful destination showcases beautiful alpine lakes framing snow-capped mountains.
- Alaska Fly Fishing$4,095.00 $5,225.00DURATION:7 Days
Backwoods Adventures & Bearclaw Lodge have teamed up to bring an incredible Alaskan Fly-Fishing Adventure. The crystal clear streams and rivers of the Bristol Bay region abound with a variety of species of fish. The Agulowak and the Agulukpak Rivers are known for the best dry fly fishing in the state.
- Bhutan Trekking & Cultural Adventure Trip$6,499.00 $8,000.00DURATION:13 Days
This trip combines the best trekking and cultural elements into one trip so that you get the most out of your experience in Bhutan. Authenticity is the focus on this tour, and you will have the opportunity to interact closely with locals in many small communities along the way.
- Big Bend Hiking & Camping Adventure$995.00 $1,300.00DURATION:5 Days
Discover wild and beautiful Big Bend National Park on this guided hiking and camping adventure. Spend your days exploring the wild desert landscape, hiking to iconic points of interest, soaking in hot springs, and have the opportunity to summit the highest peak in the Chisos Mountains.
- Cocodrie Louisiana 3-Day Fly Fishing Trip$1,895.00 $2,495.00DURATION:5 Days
No other place on the planet can compare with the inshore waters of Cocodrie, Louisiana for big bull redfish. Join us on the vast marsh system and clear water for three full days of fishing and Louisiana lodging.
- Vietnam Cultural Adventure$4,499.00 $5,400.00DURATION:12 Days
This trip is designed to showcase the best that Vietnam has to offer in 12 days. There will be a good mix of culture, natural beauty, adventure and relaxation. Leave your stresses behind - a trip like this is best enjoyed when all you have to worry about is having a great time!
- Utah Canyons Backpacking Trip$699.00 $1,399.00DURATION:5 Days
Discovering Utah’s Bears Ears National Monument is like hiking through an outdoor natural history museum. This canyon system is full of Native American ruins that are thousands of years old. Discover for yourself why Bears Ears was recently designated a National Monument!
- Tour Du Mont Blanc In France$5,999.00 $6,880.00DURATION:10 Days
Experience some of the most magnificent scenery in the Alps as you hike around Mont Blanc, the highest peak in Europe. Considered by many to be one of the most beautiful and culturally rich hiking tours in the world, our Tour Du Mont Blanc is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
- South Africa Multi-Adventure Trip$8,249.00 $9,800.00DURATION:13 Days
This 13-day luxury adventure combines the culture, natural beauty and wildlife-viewing opportunities of South Africa into one amazing holiday! Experience everything from an incredible South African wine tasting to interacting with monkeys and elephants at a rescue sanctuary. This trip will surely not disappoint!
- Sapa Valley Trekking Adventure In Vietnam$1,199.00 $1,525.00DURATION:5 Days
Sapa Valley is known to be of the most beautiful parts of Southeast Asia. On this 5-day extension to the Vietnam Cultural Adventure, you hike through the lush terraced hillsides and bright green rice fields in the Sapa region of northern Vietnam.
- Cuba Fly Fishing Trip$4,000.00 $5,200.00DURATION:8 Days
Journey down to Cuba and into Jardines De La Reina, a vast marine park bigger in size than the Florida Keys for adventure, amazing seafood, complete comfort and, of course, world class fly-fishing. Ideal for fly-fisherman who wish to live and experience fishing from dawn till dusk.
- Costa Rica Spring Break Multi-Adventure Trip$1,999.00 $2,650.00DURATION:9 Days
This Costa Rica Spring Break Trip is the perfect combination of excitement that is sure to get your adrenaline pumping and relaxation that is sure to blow your cares away. On this tour, we have packed the best natural areas, activities, and guides into a shorter time frame to fit your spring break schedule.
- Cocodrie Louisiana 2-Day Fly Fishing Trip$1,195.00 $1,595.00DURATION:4 Days
Do you need to “Check the Box” on a 40-inch bull redfish? If yes, we have the trip for you! Each winter, the bull redfish are up in the skinny water of the marsh. February conditions can be ideal for site casting to huge redfish. Visit the Land of the Giants with Backwoods Adventures!